immask : Related Words Words similar in meaning to immask
- verb prevent from being seen or discovered
- Muslim women hide their faces
- hide the money
- verb hold back; keep from being perceived by others
hold in; hold back.
- She conceals her anger well
- noun an outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of something
- the theatrical notion of disguise is always associated with catastrophe in his stories
- noun any attire that modifies the appearance in order to conceal the wearer's identity
- noun a covering to disguise or conceal the face
- noun activity that tries to conceal something
- no mask could conceal his ignorance
- they moved in under a mask of friendship
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!