hebert : Related Words Words similar in meaning to hebert
- french commune
- region haute
- jacques hébert
- american golfer
- tui herbert
- thuit hebert
- scott p . hebert
- region basse
- pons heberti
- plaiseis herbert
- place hébert
- michigan open golf tournament
- hébert -
- hébert medical consulting
- french physical education practitioner
- french marchand
- corey hébert
- beati martini le hebert
- american celebrity physician
- - hébert
- paul d . n . hebert
- french revolution figure
- emile hébert
- dr . corey hébert
- hebert road
- paul octave hebert
- sammy hebert
- hebert arboretum
- joachim hébert
- malcolm hebert
- ashley hebert
- edmond hébert
- david hebert
- canadian political commentator
- felix hebert
- dennis paul hebert
- paul m . hebert
- lionel hebert
- kyries hebert
- felix edward hébert
- george hébert
- chris hebert
- guy hebert
- chantal hébert
- jay hebert
- pierre hébert
- louis hébert
- ernest hébert
- quebec farmer
- quebec municipality
- paul m . hebert law center
- bobby hebert
- canadian biologist
- kyle hebert
- anne hébert
- nuremberg tribunal
- american politician
- le plessis
- saguenay – lac
- eure département
- le petit
- french geologist
- canadian hockey player
- national hockey league player
- st . albert
- national football league player
- american voice actor
- french sculptor
- canadian author
- french painter
- time winner
- louisiana state university
- united state senator
- american artist
- canadian politician
- united state house
- american football player
- american actor
- rhode island
- new orleans
- external link
Sorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun United States clockmaker who introduced mass production (1785-1859)
- noun United States socialist who was a candidate for president six times (1884-1968)
Norman Mattoon Thomas; Norman Thomas.
- noun the boy whose upbringing was described by Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- noun a game played on a large open course with 9 or 18 holes; the object is use as few strokes as possible in playing all the holes
- verb play golf
hauteSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a community of people smaller than a village
- noun the hero of William Shakespeare's tragedy who hoped to avenge the murder of his father
- noun award-winning United States film actor (1928-1999)
George C. Scott.
- noun English explorer who reached the South Pole just a month after Amundsen; he and his party died on the return journey (1868-1912)
Robert Scott; Robert Falcon Scott.
- noun (biology) a scientist who studies living organisms
- noun someone who plays the game of golf
golf player; linksman.
hébertSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints)
- noun a former province of northwestern France on the English channel; divided into Haute-Normandie and Basse-Normandie
- noun crested largely blue bird
- noun United States diplomat and jurist who negotiated peace treaties with Britain and served as the first chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1745-1829)
- noun the contestant who wins the contest
- noun a gambler who wins a bet
- noun King of England and Ireland in 1936; his marriage to Wallis Warfield Simpson created a constitutional crisis leading to his abdication (1894-1972)
Edward VIII; Duke of Windsor.
- noun King of England from 1901 to 1910; son of Victoria and Prince Albert; famous for his elegant sporting ways (1841-1910)
Albert Edward; Edward VII.
- noun a specialist in geology
- noun a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents' net
- noun a game played on an ice rink by two opposing teams of six skaters each who try to knock a flat round puck into the opponents' goal with angled sticks
ice hockey; hockey game.
- noun a person who operates a farm
granger; sodbuster; husbandman.
- noun United States civil rights leader who in 1942 founded the Congress of Racial Equality (born in 1920)
James Leonard Farmer.
- noun one of the three prairie provinces in western Canada; rich in oil and natural gas and minerals
chantalSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- noun a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
Great Lakes State; Wolverine State; MI.
- noun the 3rd largest of the Great Lakes; the largest freshwater lake entirely within the United States borders
- adjective relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen
- nautical charts
- maritime law
- marine insurance
- adjective satellite bordering on or living or characteristic of those near the sea
- a maritime province
- maritime farmers
- maritime cultures
edmondSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- noun an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- noun a state in New England; one of the original 13 colonies; the smallest state
RI; Little Rhody; Ocean State.
- noun one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- noun a language unit by which a person or thing is known
- his name really is George Washington
- those are two names for the same thing
- noun a person's reputation
- he wanted to protect his good name
- noun a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination
- noun United States prizefighter who was world heavyweight champion for 12 years (1914-1981)
Joseph Louis Barrow; Joe Louis.
- noun a widely known person
- he was a baseball celebrity
- noun the state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed
- noun an informal term for a British policeman
- noun United States musician and composer and conductor noted for his comic operas (1859-1924)
- noun any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings; migrate around Martinmas
- noun French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- noun an informal term for a youth or man
bozo; hombre; cat.
- a nice guy
- the guy's only doing it for some doll
- noun an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
- noun the body of faculty and students at a university
- noun establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- noun a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving
- the industrial revolution was also a cultural revolution
- noun the overthrow of a government by those who are governed
- noun a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families
- he has a house on Cape Cod
- she felt she had to get out of the house
- noun the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
firm; business firm.
- he worked for a brokerage house
- noun a person who owes allegiance to that nation
- a monarch has a duty to his subjects
- adjective of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country
- national hero
- national anthem
- a national landmark
- noun capital of the state of South Dakota; located in central South Dakota on the Missouri river
capital of South Dakota.
- noun the French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec; situated on the Saint Lawrence River
- noun the largest province of Canada; a French colony from 1663 to 1759 when it was lost to the British
foulbecSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun someone who practices a learned profession
plaiseisSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun Hungarian violinist and composer (1831-1907)
- noun the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- his state is in the deep south
- noun the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- the current state of knowledge
- his state of health
- in a weak financial state
départementSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a person who holds Ph.D. degree (or the equivalent) from an academic institution
- she is a doctor of philosophy in physics
- noun a licensed medical practitioner
MD; medico; physician; doc; doctor.
- I felt so bad I went to see my doctor
- adjective not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered
- a new law
- new cars
- a new comet
- a new friend
- a new year
- the New World
- adjective satellite original and of a kind not seen before
- the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem
- noun Queen of England and Scotland and Ireland; daughter if James II and the last of the Stuart monarchs; in 1707 she was the last English ruler to exercise the royal veto over parliament (1665-1714)
hébervilleSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a large fishnet that hangs vertically, with floats at the top and weights at the bottom
- noun a French river that flows through the heart of Paris and then northward into the English Channel
- noun someone who theorizes (especially in science or art)
theoretician; theoriser; idealogue; theorizer.
tuiSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an artist who creates sculptures
statue maker; carver; sculpturer.
- noun a faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix and Cetus
- noun a feast day and the seven days following it
- noun a musical interval of eight tones
- noun an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
- noun an association of states or organizations or individuals for common action
- noun installation from which a military force initiates operations
base of operations.
- the attack wiped out our forward bases
- noun lowest support of a structure
foundation; substructure; groundwork; understructure; fundament; foot.
- it was built on a base of solid rock
- he stood at the foot of the tower
- noun a young unmarried woman who lives alone
- noun a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water
- noun a zone or area resembling an island
- noun the extended spatial location of something
- the farming regions of France
- religions in all parts of the world
- regions of outer space
- noun a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- in the abdominal region
- noun patron saint of Wales (circa 520-600)
Saint David; St. David.
- noun French neoclassical painter who actively supported the French Revolution (1748-1825)
Jacques Louis David.
- noun a point located with respect to surface features of some region
spot; topographic point.
- this is a nice place for a picnic
- a bright spot on a planet
- noun any area set aside for a particular purpose
- who owns this place?
- the president was concerned about the property across from the White House
- noun a member of a senate
- noun an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- noun a way or means to achieve something
- the road to fame
eureSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb get or ask advice from
- Consult your local broker
- They had to consult before arriving at a decision
- verb seek information from
refer; look up.
- You should consult the dictionary
- refer to your notes
malcolmSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an urban district having corporate status and powers of self-government
- noun people living in a town or city having local self-government
- noun someone who organizes a business venture and assumes the risk for it
- noun (geometry) a plane rectangle with four equal sides and four right angles; a four-sided regular polygon
- you can compute the area of a square if you know the length of its sides
- noun the product of two equal terms
- nine is the second power of three
- gravity is inversely proportional to the square of the distance
sammySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
herbervillaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- finally broke out of the forest into the open
- noun where the air is unconfined
out-of-doors; open air; outdoors.
- he wanted to get outdoors a little
- the concert was held in the open air
- camping in the open
hébertvilleSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
eugèneSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
st.Sorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective involving or characteristic of politics or parties or politicians
- calling a meeting is a political act in itself"- Daniel Goleman
- political pressure
- a political machine
- political office
- political policy
- adjective of or relating to your views about social relationships involving authority or power
- political opinions
- noun a republic in western Europe; the largest country wholly in Europe
- noun French writer of sophisticated novels and short stories (1844-1924)
Jacques Anatole Francois Thibault; Anatole France.
rhodeSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a port and largest city in Louisiana; located in southeastern Louisiana near the mouth of the Mississippi river; a major center for offshore drilling for oil in the Gulf of Mexico; jazz originated here among black musicians in the late 19th century; Mardi Gras is celebrated here each year
- noun a person who has died and has been declared a saint by canonization
- noun person of exceptional holiness
holy person; angel; holy man.
pontSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a writer of poems (the term is usually reserved for writers of good poetry)
- noun a businessperson engaged in retail trade
- noun a state in southern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
Pelican State; LA.
- noun a sporting competition in which contestants play a series of games to decide the winner
- noun a series of jousts between knights contesting for a prize
- noun the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something
descriptor; word form; signifier.
- the inflected forms of a word can be represented by a stem and a list of inflections to be attached
- noun a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
sort; kind; variety.
- sculpture is a form of art
- what kinds of desserts are there?
thuitSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field
- he celebrated his 10th season with the ballet company
- she always looked forward to the avocado season
- noun one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions
time of year.
- the regular sequence of the seasons
- noun someone who plays a musical instrument (as a profession)
- noun artist who composes or conducts music as a profession
- noun prince consort of Queen Victoria of England (1819-1861)
Prince Albert; Albert Francis Charles Augustus Emmanuel.
- noun outward features
- he enjoyed the solemn externals of religion
- adjective happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface
- the external auditory canal
- external pressures
- noun a facility where trees and shrubs are cultivated for exhibition
plessisSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a person whose occupation is teaching
- noun an artist who paints
- noun a worker who is employed to cover objects with paint
- noun a licensed medical practitioner
MD; medico; doc; doctor; Dr..
- I felt so bad I went to see my doctor
- noun a city in southeastern Germany; site of Allied trials of Nazi war criminals (1945-46)
- noun a leader engaged in civil administration
- noun a person active in party politics
pol; political leader; politico.
- noun the head of a state government
- noun a control that maintains a steady speed in a machine (as by controlling the supply of fuel)
- noun bulky greyish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail; of Europe and Greenland
grey sea eagle; Haliatus albicilla; gray sea eagle; European sea eagle; ern; white-tailed sea eagle.
- noun the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech
- A shrill voice sounded behind us
- noun the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
vocalism; phonation; vocalization; vocalisation; vox.
- a singer takes good care of his voice
- the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations
- noun the name used to identify the members of a family (as distinguished from each member's given name)
last name; family name; cognomen.
kyriesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- the area covered can be seen from Figure 2
- noun alternative names for the body of a human being
form; flesh; soma; frame; physique; material body; anatomy; shape; chassis; build; human body; physical body; bod.
- Leonardo studied the human body
- he has a strong physique
- the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
beatiSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
By what small, petit hints does the mind catch hold of and recover a vanishing notion. South.
felixSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a band of nerve fibers linking the medulla oblongata and the cerebellum with the midbrain
- noun United States coloratura soprano (born in France) (1904-1976)
Lily Pons; Alice-Josephine Pons.
- noun a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- noun someone who plays a musical instrument (as a profession)
dennisSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice
- he threw himself on the mercy of the court
- noun a disposition to be kind and forgiving
- in those days a wife had to depend on the mercifulness of her husband
- adjective involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit
- physical exercise
- physical suffering
- was sloppy about everything but her physical appearance
- adjective relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics
- physical sciences
- physical laws
- noun the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill
instruction; educational activity; didactics; teaching; pedagogy.
- he received no formal education
- our instruction was carefully programmed
- good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded
- noun knowledge acquired by learning and instruction
- it was clear that he had a very broad education
- noun a student of musicology
- noun a theatrical performer
thespian; player; role player; histrion.
- noun a person who acts and gets things done
- he's a principal actor in this affair
- when you want something done get a doer
- he's a miracle worker
- noun the smallest administrative district of several European countries
- noun a body of people or families living together and sharing everything
- noun any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other's goal
- noun the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
hebertiSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity
- presented a united front
- verb act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- noun a state in New England; one of the original 13 colonies
MA; Old Colony; Bay State.
- noun a member of the Algonquian people who formerly lived around Massachusetts Bay
chrisSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the collection of rules imposed by authority
- civilization presupposes respect for the law
- the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order
- noun legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity
- there is a law against kidnapping
ashleySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an area that is approximately central within some larger region
heart; middle; eye; centre.
- it is in the center of town
- they ran forward into the heart of the struggle
- they were in the eye of the storm
- noun the piece of ground in the outfield directly ahead of the catcher
centerfield; center field.
- he hit the ball to deep center
hebertSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
checkup; medical checkup; health check; medical examination; medical exam.
- adjective relating to the study or practice of medicine
- the medical profession
- a medical student
- medical school
kyleSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
coreySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an instance or single occasion for some event
- this time he succeeded
- he called four times
- he could do ten at a clip
- noun a period of time considered as a resource under your control and sufficient to accomplish something
- take time to smell the roses
- I didn't have time to finish
- it took more than half my time
- noun (usually plural) close-fitting trousers of heavy denim for manual work or casual wear
blue jean; denim.
- noun a coarse durable twill-weave cotton fabric
jacquesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a cocktail made of gin (or vodka) with dry vermouth
- noun a person who represents others
- noun an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
spokesperson; interpreter; voice.
- the meeting was attended by spokespersons for all the major organs of government
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!