gangrel : Related Words Words similar in meaning to gangrel
- american professional wrestler david heath
- fictional clan
- fire emblem awakening
- british literary magazine
- playing game
- noun group of people related by blood or marriage
tribe; kindred; kin group; kin; kinship group.
- noun a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
male monarch; Rex.
- noun a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- noun special design or visual object representing a quality, type, group, etc.
- noun a visible symbol representing an abstract idea
- noun the event of something burning (often destructive)
- they lost everything in the fire
- noun the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy
- hold your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes
- they retreated in the face of withering enemy fire
- noun the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
function; part; office.
- the function of a teacher
- the government must do its part
- play its role
- noun an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
part; character; persona; theatrical role.
- she played the part of Desdemona
- noun a characteristic sound
- it has the ring of sincerity
- noun a toroidal shape
annulus; anchor ring; doughnut; halo.
- a ring of ships in the harbor
- a halo of smoke
- noun the act of waking
waking up; wakening.
- it was an early awakening
- it was the waking up he hated most
- verb cause to become awake or conscious
awaken; waken; arouse; wake; rouse; wake up.
- He was roused by the drunken men in the street
- Please wake me at 6 AM.
- noun patron saint of Wales (circa 520-600)
Saint David; St. David.
- noun French neoclassical painter who actively supported the French Revolution (1748-1825)
Jacques Louis David.
- adjective of or relating to or characteristic of literature
- literary criticism
- adjective satellite knowledgeable about literature
- a literary style
- noun (folklore) a corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living
- noun a contest with rules to determine a winner
- you need four people to play this game
- noun a single play of a sport or other contest
- the game lasted two hours
- adjective related to or involving literary fiction
- clever fictional devices
- a fictional treatment of the train robbery
- adjective satellite formed or conceived by the imagination
fictitious; fabricated; fancied.
- a fabricated excuse for his absence
- a fancied wrong
- a fictional character
- noun combatant who tries to throw opponent to the ground
- noun a person engaged in one of the learned professions
- noun an athlete who plays for pay
plegiaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it
- it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money
- noun product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object
- tripped over a pile of magazines
- noun a politically organized body of people under a single government
commonwealth; land; res publica; country; state; body politic.
- the state has elected a new president
- African nations
- students who had come to the nation's capitol
- the country's largest manufacturer
- an industrialized land
- noun the people who live in a nation or country
- a statement that sums up the nation's mood
- the news was announced to the nation
- the whole country worshipped him
- noun a low evergreen shrub of the family Ericaceae; has small bell-shaped pink or purple flowers
- noun a tract of level wasteland; uncultivated land with sandy soil and scrubby vegetation
- noun the act of playing a musical instrument
- noun the action of taking part in a game or sport or other recreation
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!