fluttery : Related Words Words similar in meaning to fluttery
- noun an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
tummy; tum; breadbasket.
- noun the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
venter; abdomen; belly.
- noun the act of moving back and forth
- noun abnormally rapid beating of the auricles of the heart (especially in a regular rhythm); can result in heart block
- noun diurnal insect typically having a slender body with knobbed antennae and broad colorful wings
- noun a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down
- noun a person who possesses great material wealth
rich person; wealthy person.
- verb have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
hold; have got.
- She has $1,000 in the bank
- He has got two beautiful daughters
- She holds a Master's degree from Harvard
- noun a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- noun a rare soft silvery metallic element; occurs in small quantities in sphalerite
indium; atomic number 49.
floofySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!