flickeringly : Related Words Words similar in meaning to flickeringly
- adverb for a short time
- she visited him briefly
- was briefly associated with IBM
- adverb in a concise manner; in a few words
in brief; shortly; concisely; in short.
- the history is summed up concisely in this book
- she replied briefly
- briefly, we have a problem
- to put it shortly
- adjective satellite shining unsteadily
- verb move back and forth very rapidly
flitter; flicker; quiver; flutter; waver.
- the candle flickered
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!