feltman : Related Words Words similar in meaning to feltman
- erika feltman
- erika felten
- united state olympic luge team
- u . s . army ordnance research
- bud feltman
- ballistic section
- samuel feltman
- art feltman
- jeffrey d . feltman
- west german sprint canoeist
- near eastern affair
- development division
- american diplomat
- assistant secretary
- american politician
- noun a vaguely specified concern
- several matters to attend to
- it is none of your affair
- things are going well
- noun a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
liaison; involvement; affaire; amour; intimacy.
- noun the products of human creativity; works of art collectively
- an art exhibition
- a fine collection of art
- noun the creation of beautiful or significant things
artistic creation; artistic production.
- art does not need to be innovative to be good
- I was never any good at art
- he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully
- noun someone paddling a canoe
- adjective satellite relevant and appropriate
- he asks questions that are germane and central to the issue
erikaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a quick run
- verb run very fast, usually for a short distance
- noun an official engaged in international negotiations
- noun a person who deals tactfully with others
- adjective characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity
- presented a united front
- verb act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- noun a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state
ground forces; regular army.
- noun a large number of people united for some specific purpose
- noun the cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
due west; W; westward.
- noun the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America
- noun a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical)
- he always turns first to the business section
- the history of this work is discussed in the next section
- noun a very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance) for examination under a microscope
- sections from the left ventricle showed diseased tissue
- noun systematic investigation to establish facts
- noun a search for knowledge
- their pottery deserves more research than it has received
feltenSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a person who is in charge
head; top dog.
- the head of the whole operation
- noun a person who exercises control over workers
foreman; gaffer; honcho; boss.
- if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman
- noun the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- his state is in the deep south
- noun the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- the current state of knowledge
- his state of health
- in a weak financial state
- adjective relating to or characteristic of the motion of objects moving under their own momentum and the force of gravity
- ballistic missile
veltmanSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
feltmanSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining
- he congratulated them on their development of a plan to meet the emergency
- they funded research and development
- noun a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage)
- the development of his ideas took many years
- the evolution of Greek civilization
- the slow development of her skill as a writer
- noun an army unit large enough to sustain combat
- two infantry divisions were held in reserve
- noun one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- the written part of the exam
- the finance section of the company
- the BBC's engineering division
jeffreySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite lying toward or situated in the east
- the eastern end of the island
- adjective of or characteristic of eastern regions of the United States
- the Eastern establishment
- noun a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
help; helper; supporter.
- my invaluable assistant
- they hired additional help to finish the work
- adjective satellite of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another
- noun the executive and legislative and judicial branches of the federal government of the United States
United States government; United States; US Government; U.S. government.
- noun North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
USA; the States; U.S.A.; United States; US; United States of America; America.
- noun (Old Testament) Hebrew prophet and judge who anointed Saul as king
feldmannSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a New England state; one of the original 13 colonies
Nutmeg State; Constitution State; CT.
- noun a river in the northeastern United States; flows south from northern New Hampshire along the border between New Hampshire and Vermont and through Massachusetts and Connecticut where it empties into Long Island Sound
feltsmanSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a leader engaged in civil administration
- noun a person active in party politics
pol; political leader; politico.
- noun a partially opened flower
- noun a swelling on a plant stem consisting of overlapping immature leaves or petals
- noun military supplies
ordnance store; munition.
- noun large but transportable armament
heavy weapon; artillery; gun.
- noun a member of the cricket team that is fielding rather than batting
- verb move towards
go up; come near; draw near; draw close; come on; approach.
- We were approaching our destination
- They are drawing near
- The enemy army came nearer and nearer
- adjective not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- near neighbors
- in the near future
- they are near equals
- his nearest approach to success
- a very near thing
- a near hit by the bomb
- she was near tears
- she was close to tears
- had a close call
- noun a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- noun two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
feldmanSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
flatmanSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a racing sled for one or two people
- verb move along on a luge or toboggan
- noun a person who is head of an administrative department of government
- noun an assistant who handles correspondence and clerical work for a boss or an organization
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!