feelgood : Related Words Words similar in meaning to feelgood
- swedish singer ola svensson
- mr feelgood
- asia brewery
- dr . feelgood
- british band
- noun a horse bred for racing
bangtail; race horse.
- noun leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper
- noun a person who sings
vocalizer; vocalist; vocaliser.
- noun United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
Isaac Merrit Singer; Isaac M. Singer.
- noun a form of address for a man
- noun a short musical composition with words
- a successful musical must have at least three good songs
- noun a distinctive or characteristic sound
- the song of bullets was in the air
- the song of the wind
- the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead
- noun clarification that follows from the removal of ambiguity
- noun a single serving of a beverage
- I asked for a hot drink
- likes a drink before dinner
- noun the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess
crapulence; drinking; boozing; drunkenness.
- drink was his downfall
svenssonSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an unofficial association of people or groups
circle; set; lot.
- the smart set goes there
- they were an angry lot
- noun instrumentalists not including string players
- noun the largest continent with 60% of the earth's population; it is joined to Europe on the west to form Eurasia; it is the site of some of the world's earliest civilizations
- noun the nations of the Asian continent collectively
- noun a person who holds Ph.D. degree (or the equivalent) from an academic institution
- she is a doctor of philosophy in physics
- noun a licensed medical practitioner
MD; medico; physician; doc; doctor.
- I felt so bad I went to see my doctor
feelgoodSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a plant where beer is brewed by fermentation
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!