exercitation : Related Words Words similar in meaning to exercitation
- noun use of physical or mental energy; hard work
elbow grease; effort; travail; sweat.
- he got an A for effort
- they managed only with great exertion
- noun the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit
workout; physical exertion; exercising; physical exercise.
- the doctor recommended regular exercise
- he did some exercising
- the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit
- noun the act of using
use; utilization; utilisation; usage; employment.
- he warned against the use of narcotic drugs
- skilled in the utilization of computers
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!