ensignship : Related Words Words similar in meaning to ensignship
- noun a person who holds a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or the United States Coast Guard; below lieutenant junior grade
- noun an emblem flown as a symbol of nationality
- noun a row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
- the entrance was guarded by ranks of policemen
- noun relative status
- his salary was determined by his rank and seniority
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!