empanoplied : Related Words Words similar in meaning to empanoplied
- adjective satellite equipped with the complete arms and armor of a warrior
- adjective satellite in ceremonial attire and paraphernalia
- professors arrayed in robes
- adjective (used of persons or the military) characterized by having or bearing arms
- armed robbery
- verb prepare oneself for a military confrontation
build up; gird; fortify; arm.
- The U.S. is girding for a conflict in the Middle East
- troops are building up on the Iraqi border
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!