Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
elusory : Related Words Words similar in meaning to elusory
- verb escape, either physically or mentally
- The thief eluded the police
- This difficult idea seems to evade her
- The event evades explanation
- verb be incomprehensible to; escape understanding by
- What you are seeing in him eludes me
elusorinessSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite deliberately vague or ambiguous
- his answers were brief, constrained and evasive
- an evasive statement
- adjective satellite avoiding or escaping from difficulty or danger especially enemy fire
- pilots are taught to take evasive action
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!