disgracious : Related Words Words similar in meaning to disgracious
- adjective not to your liking
- a disagreeable situation
- adjective satellite unpleasant to interact with
- a disagreeable old man
- noun (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence
state of grace; saving grace.
- the conception of grace developed alongside the conception of sin
- it was debated whether saving grace could be obtained outside the membership of the church
- the Virgin lived in a state of grace
- noun elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- a beautiful figure which she used in subtle movements of unparalleled grace
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!