diploblastic : Related Words Words similar in meaning to diploblastic
Sorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- slices of hard-boiled egg on a bed of spinach
- noun a relatively thin sheetlike expanse or region lying over or under another
- noun the inner germ layer that develops into the lining of the digestive and respiratory systems
entoderm; hypoblast; endoblast; entoblast.
- noun the outer germ layer that develops into skin and nervous tissue
blasticSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
diploblastySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun a small apparently simple structure (as a fertilized egg) from which new tissue can develop into a complete organism
- adjective satellite of an organism prior to birth or hatching
- in the embryonic stage
- embryologic development
- adjective satellite in an early stage of development
- the embryonic government staffed by survivors of the massacre
- an embryonic nation, not yet self-governing
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!