culturist : Related Words Words similar in meaning to culturist
- noun a particular society at a particular time and place
- early Mayan civilization
- noun the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
- noun a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea
advocator; proponent; exponent.
- noun a lawyer who pleads cases in court
counsel; counselor-at-law; counsellor; pleader; counselor.
- noun a partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation
- verb disadvantage by prejudice
- noun someone concerned with the science or art or business of cultivating the soil
agriculturalist; raiser; grower; agriculturist.
- noun a farm implement used to break up the surface of the soil (for aeration and weed control and conservation of moisture)
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!