creaturely : Related Words Words similar in meaning to creaturely
creaturelinessSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb make or cause to be or to become
- make a mess in one's office
- create a furor
- verb bring into existence
- The company was created 25 years ago
- He created a new movement in painting
- noun the human act of creating
- noun an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
- noun a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
animate being; brute; beast; animal; fauna.
- noun a human being; `wight' is an archaic term
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!