Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
confusional : Related Words Words similar in meaning to confusional
- verb describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of
- You can characterize his behavior as that of an egotist
- This poem can be characterized as a lament for a dead lover
- verb be characteristic of
- What characterizes a Venetian painting?
- noun disorder resulting from a failure to behave predictably
- the army retreated in confusion
- noun a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior
disarray; confusedness; mental confusion; muddiness.
- a confusion of impressions
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!