charact : Related Words Words similar in meaning to charact
- noun an arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance
- noun something visible that by association or convention represents something else that is invisible
symbolization; symbolic representation; symbolisation.
- the eagle is a symbol of the United States
- noun an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction (play or film or story)
fictional character; fictitious character.
- she is the main character in the novel
- noun a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something
- each town has a quality all its own
- the radical character of our demands
- noun a written message addressed to a person or organization
- mailed an indignant letter to the editor
- noun the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech
alphabetic character; letter of the alphabet.
- his grandmother taught him his letters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!