cataphatic : Related Words Words similar in meaning to cataphatic
- adjective of or relating to the belief that God can be known to humans only in terms of what He is not (such as `God is unknowable')
- adjective of or relating to the religious belief that God can be known to humans positively or affirmatively
cataphaticallySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the religious belief that God has given enough clues to be known to humans positively and affirmatively (e.g., God created Adam `in his own image')
- noun the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in monotheistic religions
- noun any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
deity; divinity; immortal.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!