Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
bluely : Related Words Words similar in meaning to bluely
- noun blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime
- he had eyes of bright blue
- noun blue clothing
- she was wearing blue
- adjective satellite of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky
- October's bright blue weather"- Helen Hunt Jackson
- a blue flame
- blue haze of tobacco smoke
- noun any of several small gregarious cetacean mammals having a blunt snout and many teeth
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!