aryepiglottic : Related Words Words similar in meaning to aryepiglottic
- aryepiglottic muscle
- aryepiglottic growl
- aryepiglottic fold
- noun a flap of cartilage that covers the windpipe while swallowing
- noun one of the contractile organs of the body
- noun animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- noun the sound of growling (as made by animals)
- verb to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- he grumbled a rude response
- Stones grumbled down the cliff
- noun either of two small cartilages at the back of the larynx to which the vocal folds are attached
arytenoid cartilage; arytaenoid.
- noun an angular or rounded shape made by folding
plication; crease; bend; flexure; crimp.
- a fold in the napkin
- a crease in his trousers
- a plication on her blouse
- a flexure of the colon
- a bend of his elbow
- noun a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
aryepiglotticusSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
aryepiglotticSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!