Toys & Games: BestSellers on Amazon
ablegate : Related Words Words similar in meaning to ablegate
- noun a badge worn to show official position
- adverb very recently
fresh; freshly; new.
- they are newly married
- newly raised objections
- a newly arranged hairdo
- grass new washed by the rain
- a freshly cleaned floor
- we are fresh out of tomatoes
- noun (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- noun the number of elements in a mathematical set; denotes a quantity but not the order
- noun the head of the Roman Catholic Church
Roman Catholic Pope; pontiff; Catholic Pope; Vicar of Christ; Holy Father; Bishop of Rome.
- noun English poet and satirist (1688-1744)
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!