mighty Idioms & Phrases
High and mighty
- arrogant; overbearing. Colloq.
adjective satellite offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power
magisterial; peremptory; dominating; autocratic; bossy.
- an autocratic person
- autocratic behavior
- a bossy way of ordering others around
- a rather aggressive and dominating character
- managed the employees in an aloof magisterial way
- a swaggering peremptory manner
noun a fictional mouse endowed with great strength and courage
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income