varying Meaning, Definition & Usage
verb become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
vary; alter; change.
- her mood changes in accordance with the weather
- The supermarket's selection of vegetables varies according to the season
verb be at variance with; be out of line with
depart; vary; deviate; diverge.
verb be subject to change in accordance with a variable
- Prices vary
- His moods vary depending on the weather
verb make something more diverse and varied
motley; variegate; vary.
- Vary the menu
adjective satellite marked by diversity or difference
- the varying angles of roof slope
- nature is infinitely variable
a. & n. from Vary.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles