unimpeachable Meaning, Definition & Usage
adjective satellite beyond doubt or reproach
- an unimpeachable source
adjective satellite free of guilt; not subject to blame
irreproachable; inculpable; blameless.
- has lived a blameless life
- of irreproachable character
- an unimpeachable reputation
adjective satellite completely acceptable; not open to exception or reproach
- two unexceptionable witnesses
- a judge's ethics should be unexceptionable
Not impeachable; not to be called in question; exempt from liability to accusation; free from stain, guilt, or fault; irreproachable; blameless;Burke. -- as, an unimpeachablereputation; unimpeachabletestimony. Un`im*peach"a*ble*ness, n. -- Un`im*peach"a*bly, adv.