adjective not yet payable
adjective not appropriate or proper (or even legal) in the circumstances
- undue influence
- I didn't want to show undue excitement
- accused of using undue force
adjective satellite lacking justification or authorization
- desire for undue private profit
- unwarranted limitations of personal freedom
adjective satellite beyond normal limits
inordinate; excessive; unreasonable.
- excessive charges
- a book of inordinate length
- his dress stops just short of undue elegance
- unreasonable demands
- Not due; not yet owing; as, an undue debt, note, or bond.
- Not right; not lawful or legal; improper; as, an undue proceeding.
- Not agreeable to a rule or standard, or to duty; disproportioned; excessive; immoderate; inordinate; as, an undue attachment to forms; an undue rigor in the execution of law.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
"Rowling never met an adverb she didn't like."
-Stephen King on J.K Rowling's excessive use of adverbs.
Fear not the Adverb Hell!