verb cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
- I wish I could undo my actions
verb deprive of certain characteristics
verb cause the ruin or downfall of
- A single mistake undid the President and he had to resign
verb cause to become loose
loosen; untie; undo.
- undo the shoelace
- untie the knot
- loosen the necktie
verb remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- Let's unwrap the gifts!
- undo the parcel
adjective satellite not done
- the work could be done or undone and nobody cared
adjective satellite doomed to extinction
done for; sunk; washed-up; ruined.
adjective satellite not fastened or tied or secured
- her blouse had come undone at the neck
- his shoelaces were undone
adjective satellite thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence
- price programs became unstuck because little grain was available
- p. p. of Undo.
not + done
- Not done or performed; neglected.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
"Rowling never met an adverb she didn't like."
-Stephen King on J.K Rowling's excessive use of adverbs.
Fear not the Adverb Hell!