teeming Meaning, Definition & Usage
verb be teeming, be abuzz
swarm; teem; pullulate.
- The garden was swarming with bees
- The plaza is teeming with undercover policemen
- her mind pullulated with worries
verb move in large numbers
swarm; teem; stream; pour; pullulate.
- people were pouring out of the theater
- beggars pullulated in the plaza
adjective satellite abundantly filled with especially living things
- the Third World's teeming millions
- the teeming boulevard
Teeming buds and cheerful appear. Dryden.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race