supplying Meaning, Definition & Usage
noun the activity of supplying or providing something
verb give something useful or necessary to
provide; furnish; render; supply.
- We provided the room with an electrical heater
verb circulate or distribute or equip with
- issue a new uniform to the children
- supply blankets for the beds
verb give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
provide; cater; ply; supply.
- The hostess provided lunch for all the guests
verb state or say further
add; append; supply.
- `It doesn't matter,' he supplied
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers