jump; skip over; skip.
- He skipped a row in the text and so the sentence was incomprehensible
verb make a passage or journey from one place to another
move through; transit; pass through; pass across.
- The tourists moved through the town and bought up all the souvenirs
- "Some travelers pass through the desert
verb travel across or pass over
traverse; track; get across; cover; cross; cut through; get over; cut across.
- The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day
verb fly over
- The plane passed over Damascus
verb rub with a circular motion
- wipe the blackboard
- He passed his hands over the soft cloth
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
"Rowling never met an adverb she didn't like."
-Stephen King on J.K Rowling's excessive use of adverbs.
Fear not the Adverb Hell!