limitless Meaning, Definition & Usage
adjective satellite without limits in extent or size or quantity
- limitless vastness of our solar system
adjective having no limits in range or scope
- to start with a theory of unlimited freedom is to end up with unlimited despotism"- Philip Rahv
- the limitless reaches of outer space
adjective satellite seemingly boundless in amount, number, degree, or especially extent
- unbounded enthusiasm
- children with boundless energy
- a limitless supply of money
- Having no limits; unbounded; boundless.
Davies (Wit's Pilgr.).
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters