hazy Meaning, Definition & Usage
adjective satellite filled or abounding with fog or mist
foggy; brumous; misty.
- a brumous October morning
adjective satellite indistinct or hazy in outline
muzzy; blurred; fuzzy; foggy; bleary; blurry.
- a landscape of blurred outlines
- the trees were just blurry shapes
- Thick with haze; somewhat obscured with haze; not clear or transparent. "A tender, hazy brightness."
- Obscure; confused; not clear; as, a hazy argument; a hazy intellect.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters