fuzzy Meaning, Definition & Usage
adjective satellite covering with fine light hairs
- his head fuzzed like a dandelion gone to seed
adjective satellite indistinct or hazy in outline
muzzy; hazy; blurred; foggy; bleary; blurry.
- a landscape of blurred outlines
- the trees were just blurry shapes
adjective satellite confused and not coherent; not clearly thought out
- a vague and fuzzy idea of the world of finance
- Not firmly woven; that ravels. Written also fozy. Prov. Eng.
- Furnished with fuzz; having fuzz; like fuzz; as, the fuzzy skin of a peach.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters