foggy Meaning, Definition & Usage
adjective satellite stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
groggy; logy; stuporous; dazed.
adjective satellite indistinct or hazy in outline
muzzy; hazy; blurred; fuzzy; bleary; blurry.
- a landscape of blurred outlines
- the trees were just blurry shapes
adjective satellite filled or abounding with fog or mist
brumous; hazy; misty.
- a brumous October morning
adjective satellite obscured by fog
- he could barely see through the fogged window
From 4th Fog
comparative Foggier ; superlative Foggiest
- Filled or abounding with fog, or watery exhalations; misty; as, a foggy atmosphere; a foggy morning.
- Beclouded; dull; obscure; as, foggy ideas.
Your coarse, foggy, drowsy conceit.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters