verb deem to be
reckon; see; regard; consider; view.
- She views this quite differently from me
- I consider her to be shallow
- I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do
verb give careful consideration to
- consider the possibility of moving
verb take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
look at; consider; deal; take.
- Take the case of China
- Consider the following case
verb show consideration for; take into account
count; weigh; consider.
- You must consider her age
- The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient
verb think about carefully; weigh
moot; deliberate; turn over; consider; debate.
- They considered the possibility of a strike
- Turn the proposal over in your mind
verb judge or regard; look upon; judge
conceive; believe; think; consider.
- I think he is very smart
- I believe her to be very smart
- I think that he is her boyfriend
- The racist conceives such people to be inferior
verb look at attentively
verb look at carefully; study mentally
look at; consider; view.
verb regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem
- Please consider your family
adjective satellite carefully weighed
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
"Rowling never met an adverb she didn't like."
-Stephen King on J.K Rowling's excessive use of adverbs.
Fear not the Adverb Hell!