yeve: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by yeve & Words describing yeve
- noun the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
- the exercise of their volition we construe as revolt"- George Meredith
- noun a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
- where there's a will there's a way
- adjective satellite of so extreme a degree or extent
- such weeping
- so much weeping
- such a help
- such grief
- never dreamed of such beauty
- adverb to so extreme a degree
- he is such a baby
- Such rich people!
- noun the edge of a piece of cloth; especially the finished edge that has been doubled under and stitched down
- the hem of her dress was stained
- let down the hem
- he stitched weights into the curtain's hem
- it seeped along the hem of his jacket
- noun the utterance of a sound similar to clearing the throat; intended to get attention, express hesitancy, fill a pause, hide embarrassment, warn a friend, etc.
- noun a hypothetical case that law students argue as an exercise
- he organized the weekly moot
- verb think about carefully; weigh
deliberate; turn over; consider; debate.
- They considered the possibility of a strike
- Turn the proposal over in your mind
- noun any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
deity; divinity; immortal.
- noun the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in monotheistic religions
- noun the mental attitude that something is believable and should be accepted as true
- he gave credence to the gossip
- acceptance of Newtonian mechanics was unquestioned for 200 years
- noun a kind of sideboard or buffet
- noun a person who possesses great material wealth
rich person; wealthy person.
- verb have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
hold; have got.
- She has $1,000 in the bank
- He has got two beautiful daughters
- She holds a Master's degree from Harvard
- noun the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- noun a very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses; the most difficult gas to liquefy; occurs in economically extractable amounts in certain natural gases (as those found in Texas and Kansas)
helium; atomic number 2.
- noun followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
- noun an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
rage; fad; furore; furor; craze.
- he always follows the latest fads
- it was all the rage that season
- noun the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
yard; G; thousand; grand; M; chiliad; one thousand; K; 1000.
- noun a newly hired employee
- the new hires need special training
- noun the act of hiring something or someone
- he signed up for a week's car hire
- noun a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
atomic number 47; Ag.
- noun coins made of silver
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!