woundless: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by woundless & Words describing woundless
- noun outward or visible aspect of a person or thing
- noun the event of coming into sight
- noun a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff that the wind consists of
- air pollution
- a smell of chemicals in the air
- open a window and let in some air
- I need some fresh air
- noun the region above the ground
- her hand stopped in mid air
- he threw the ball into the air
Whose daughter art thou? tell me, I pray thee. Gen. xxiv. 23.
The question whose solution I require. Dryden.
- noun protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- noun a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- noun a fact that has been verified
- at last he knew the truth
- the truth is that he didn't want to do it
- noun conformity to reality or actuality
trueness; the true; verity.
- they debated the truth of the proposition
- the situation brought home to us the blunt truth of the military threat
- he was famous for the truth of his portraits
- he turned to religion in his search for eternal verities
- adverb (postpositive) however
- it might be unpleasant, though
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!