vasovasostomy: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by vasovasostomy & Words describing vasovasostomy
microsurgicalSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a detailed critical inspection
- noun applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- mastering a second language requires a lot of work
- no schools offer graduate study in interior design
- noun single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- slices of hard-boiled egg on a bed of spinach
- noun a relatively thin sheetlike expanse or region lying over or under another
- adjective having succeeded or being marked by a favorable outcome
- a successful architect
- a successful business venture
- noun a group of followers or enthusiasts
- noun the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
pursual; pursuit; chase.
- the culprit started to run and the cop took off in pursuit
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!