using: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by using & Words describing using
deacidifiedSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
needlenoseSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
conjugatorSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
midrangesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
recoloredSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
radiotelemetrySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb convert ordinary language into code
code; encrypt; write in code; cypher; inscribe; cipher.
- We should encode the message for security reasons
bittorrentSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun appraisal of the biological activity of a substance by testing its effect on an organism and comparing the result with some agreed standard
- verb subject to a bio-assay
gnupgSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb convert code into ordinary language
- noun moving a cell nucleus and its genetic material from one cell to another
somatic cell nuclear transplantation; nuclear transplantation; somatic cell nuclear transfer.
- noun a mood (grammatically unmarked) that represents the act or state as an objective fact
common mood; declarative mood; indicative; indicative mood; fact mood.
- adjective relating to the use of or having the nature of a declaration
- noun measuring instrument for recording the number of steps taken in walking
semiautomaticallySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a portable loudspeaker with built-in microphone and amplifier
loud-hailer; loud hailer.
- verb remove salt from
desalinize; desalinate; desalinise.
- desalinate water
- noun a freeware browser for Linux
tarballSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb assign an initial value to a computer program
- verb divide (a disk) into marked sectors so that it may store data
- Please format this disk before entering data!
- noun a telephone with a microphone and loudspeaker; can be used without picking up a handset; several people can participate in a call at the same time
reanalysedSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a vasodilator (trade name Loniten) used to treat severe hypertension; one side effect is hirsutism so it is also sold (trade name Rogaine) as a treatment for male-patterned baldness
uninstalledSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a cosmetic used to highlight the eyes or cheekbones
- noun a fluorescent marker used to mark important passages in a text
sunbedsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a person who subtracts numbers
- noun a machine that subtracts numbers
- noun a graduated rod dipped into a container to indicate the fluid level
They followed him . . . The way they came, their steps remeasured right. Fairfax.
- noun a burner that mixes air and gas to produce a very hot flame
nondestructivelySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
micromanipulatorsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
reanalyzedSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a digital camera designed to take digital photographs and transmit them over the internet
reinitializedSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite not sterilized
factorableSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
hotkeysSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
chemosensitivitySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
openofficeSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb extract information from a modulated carrier wave
- noun a sled pulled by dogs
dog sled; dog sleigh.
- verb travel with a dogsled
- noun clarification that follows from the removal of ambiguity
- noun any of the machine-readable lexical databases modeled after the Princeton WordNet
- noun a machine-readable lexical database organized by meanings; developed at Princeton University
- noun an instance of confirming something by considering information from several sources
- noun an illegal check (chopping at an opponent's arms or stick)
driftnetsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
evaluate; measure; value; assess; appraise.
- I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional
- access all the factors when taking a risk
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
II; deuce; 2.
- noun one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- verb put into digital form, as for use in a computer
digitalise; digitalize; digitize.
- he bought a device to digitize the data
- noun the act of forcing the enemy to withdraw
- noun reducing prices back to some earlier level
recomputedSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an insulated pad for holding hot pots
programmaticallySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a device (trade name Aqua-Lung) that lets divers breathe under water; scuba is an acronym for self-contained underwater breathing apparatus
- noun a chemical process that adds hydrogen atoms to an unsaturated oil
- food producers use hydrogenation to keep fat from becoming rancid
- noun singing using solfa syllables to denote the notes of the scale of C major
- noun a voice exercise; singing scales or runs to the same syllable
- verb add color to
color in; colorise; color; colour; colour in; colourise; colourize.
- The child colored the drawings
- Fall colored the trees
- colorize black and white film
- noun a Chinese puzzle consisting of a square divided into seven pieces that must be arranged to match particular designs
- noun the activity of converting data or information into code
- noun a light shade of red
- noun any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
ultramicrotomeSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a planographic printing process using plates made from a photographic image
- noun pain in the breast
skypeSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun (genetics) the act of mixing different species or varieties of animals or plants and thus to produce hybrids
cross; crossbreeding; crossing; hybridizing; hybridisation; interbreeding.
videophonesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb rid of contamination
- The soil around the housing development had to be decontaminated by the city
- noun a tack for attaching papers to a bulletin board or drawing board
drawing pin; thumbtack.
- noun a line marking the level reached by a body of water
- noun a distinguishing mark impressed on paper during manufacture; visible when paper is held up to the light
- noun a timepiece that can be started or stopped for exact timing (as of a race)
- verb calculate anew
- The costs had to be recalculated
- noun application of a needle heated by an electric current to destroy tissue (as to remove warts)
superglueSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb convert ordinary language into code
encipher; code; write in code; cypher; inscribe; cipher.
- We should encode the message for security reasons
backslashesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a standard by which something can be measured or judged
- his painting sets the benchmark of quality
- noun a surveyor's mark on a permanent object of predetermined position and elevation used as a reference point
- noun a representation of a facial expression (as a smile or frown) created by typing a sequence of characters in sending email
- :-( and :-) are emoticons
- verb remove grease or oil from (a pan)
wikisSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite sewn together with overhand stitches (close vertical stitches that pass over and draw the two edges together)
- verb sew (two edges) with close stitches that pass over them both
reexpressedSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
longlinesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun (mathematics) a quantity expressed as a sum or difference of two terms; a polynomial with two terms
- adjective of or relating to or consisting of two terms
- binomial expression
xrefsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb cut in three
- trisect a line
paypalSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb locate and correct errors in a computer program code
- debug this program
- noun a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- verb beat with a sledgehammer
- noun an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property
- they wrote a program to do a table lookup
- noun an abortion-inducing drug (trade name RU_486) developed in France; when taken during the first five weeks of pregnancy it blocks the action of progesterone so that the uterus sloughs off the embryo
RU 486; abortion pill.
- noun any instruction that works first one way and then the other; it turns something on the first time it is used and then turns it off the next time
- noun a hinged switch that can assume either of two positions
on/off switch; toggle switch; on-off switch.
bromothymolSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective small and light enough to be operated while you hold it in your hands
- a hand-held computer
- noun an assay that shows specific antigens in tissues by the use of markers that are either fluorescent dyes or enzymes (such as horseradish peroxidase)
- adjective satellite made smaller or less by melting or erosion or vaporization
- the rocket's ablated head shield
- verb wear away through erosion or vaporization
- noun portable power saw; teeth linked to form an endless chain
logonsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a powerful greenhouse gas emitted during the production of aluminum
- noun (computer science) the operation of accessing information from the computer's memory
- noun the cognitive operation of accessing information in memory
- my retrieval of people's names is very poor
- noun a weapon that squirts ignited fuel for several yards
- noun the measurement of changes in weight as a function of changes in temperature used as a technique of chemically analyzing substances
- noun an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- the never-ending cycle of the seasons
- noun a series of poems or songs on the same theme
- Schubert's song cycles
- noun a form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain
functional magnetic resonance imaging.
cancellerSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective of or relating to boron
- noun the product of filtration; a gas or liquid that has been passed through a filter
- verb remove by passing through a filter
filter; separate out; filter out; strain.
- filter out the impurities
- noun act of writing in code or cipher
coding; cryptography; secret writing.
barblessSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!