unweighed: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by unweighed & Words describing unweighed
- noun a tube in which a body fluid circulates
- noun a craft designed for water transportation
- noun ceramic ware made of a more or less translucent ceramic
- noun location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object faces east
- she stood on the left
- noun those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare
- noun an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- noun an anxious feeling
- care had aged him
- they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction
- noun the slender part of the back
- noun a garment size for a small person
- noun a prescribed selection of foods
- noun a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
- noun the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances
- the behavior of small particles can be studied in experiments
- noun (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
demeanour; demeanor; deportment; behavior; conduct.
- noun a statistic describing the location of a distribution
- it set the norm for American homes
- noun (sports) the ratio of successful performances to opportunities
- noun a small part of something intended as representative of the whole
- noun items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
sample distribution; sampling.
- noun device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- noun an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- noun the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about
- it was not a good idea
- the thought never entered my mind
- noun your intention; what you intend to do
- he had in mind to see his old teacher
- the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces
- noun how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- noun an adequate or large amount
- he had a quantity of ammunition
- noun a systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols
- he taught foreign languages
- the language introduced is standard throughout the text
- the speed with which a program can be executed depends on the language in which it is written
- noun (language) communication by word of mouth
oral communication; spoken language; voice communication; speech communication; speech; spoken communication.
- his speech was garbled
- he uttered harsh language
- he recorded the spoken language of the streets
- noun something determined in relation to something that includes it
component part; part; component; constituent.
- he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself
- I read a portion of the manuscript
- the smaller component is hard to reach
- the animal constituent of plankton
- noun something less than the whole of a human artifact
- the rear part of the house
- glue the two parts together
- noun the specified day of the month
day of the month.
- what is the date today?
- noun a participant in a date
- his date never stopped talking
- noun a white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light; the fifth most abundant element in the earth's crust; an important component of most plants and animals
Ca; atomic number 20.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!