Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
unoriginally: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by unoriginally & Words describing unoriginally
- adverb to a small degree or extent
slightly; more or less.
- his arguments were somewhat self-contradictory
- the children argued because one slice of cake was slightly larger than the other
- adverb to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
fairly; pretty; passably; reasonably; moderately; jolly; middling.
- pretty big
- pretty bad
- jolly decent of him
- the shoes are priced reasonably
- he is fairly clever with computers
- noun a language unit by which a person or thing is known
- his name really is George Washington
- those are two names for the same thing
- noun a person's reputation
- he wanted to protect his good name
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!