undershoots: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by undershoots & Words describing undershoots
- noun a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit
- they traveled at a rate of 55 miles per hour
- the rate of change was faster than expected
- noun amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis
charge per unit.
- a 10-minute phone call at that rate would cost $5
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!