underachieves: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by underachieves & Words describing underachieves
- adjective endowed with talent or talents
- a gifted writer
- verb give qualities or abilities to
endue; gift; invest; empower; indue; endow.
- noun an educator who works at a college or university
academician; faculty member.
- adjective associated with academia or an academy
- the academic curriculum
- academic gowns
- noun a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
teen; teenager; stripling.
- adjective relating to or peculiar to or suggestive of an adolescent
- adolescent problems
- adjective being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering
- chronic indigestion
- a chronic shortage of funds
- a chronic invalid
- adjective satellite of long duration
- chronic money problems
- noun the body of faculty and students of a college
- noun an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- noun an educational institution
- the school was founded in 1900
- noun a building where young people receive education
- the school was built in 1932
- he walked to school every morning
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!