uncurved: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by uncurved & Words describing uncurved
- noun the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
- they tested his ability to locate objects in space
- the boundless regions of the infinite
- noun an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things)
- the architect left space in front of the building
- they stopped at an open space in the jungle
- the space between his teeth
- noun the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary
- there is a special cleaner for these surfaces
- the cloth had a pattern of red dots on a white surface
- noun the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object
- they skimmed over the surface of the water
- a brush small enough to clean every dental surface
- the sun has no distinct surface
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!