Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
triskele: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by triskele & Words describing triskele
- noun a design or figure that consists of recurring shapes or colors, as in architecture or decoration
- noun a theme that is repeated or elaborated in a piece of music
- noun the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan)
- he contributed to the design of a new instrument
- noun an arrangement scheme
- the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult
- it was an excellent design for living
- a plan for seating guests
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!