trailblazer: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by trailblazer & Words describing trailblazer
chevroletSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a grant made by a law court
- he criticized the awarding of compensation by the court
- noun a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
honour; accolade; honor; laurels.
- an award for bravery
- verb annoy continually or chronically
beset; chivy; chevvy; harass; hassle; chivvy; harry; plague; molest; provoke.
- He is known to harry his staff when he is overworked
- This man harasses his female co-workers
- noun a copy of a printed work offered for distribution
- noun the act of issuing printed materials
- adjective satellite moved or conveyed by or through air
- noun a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together)
- I am reading a good book on economics
- noun physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
- he used a large book as a doorstop
- noun freshwater port and largest city in Oregon; located in northwestern Oregon on the Willamette River which divides the city into east and west sections; renowned for its beautiful natural setting among the mountains
- noun largest city in Maine in the southwestern corner of the state
Whose daughter art thou? tell me, I pray thee. Gen. xxiv. 23.
The question whose solution I require. Dryden.
- noun a supporter of feminism
women's rightist; libber; women's liberationist.
- adjective of or relating to or advocating equal rights for women
- feminist critique
- noun someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art
trailblazer; groundbreaker; innovator.
- noun one the first colonists or settlers in a new territory
- they went west as pioneers with only the possessions they could carry with them
- noun proper alignment; the property possessed by something that is in correct or proper alignment
- out of true
- verb make level, square, balanced, or concentric
- true up the cylinder of an engine
- noun any rational or irrational number
- noun the basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos
- adjective satellite any of various alternatives; some other
- put it off to another (or some other) day
- adjective involving or characteristic of politics or parties or politicians
- calling a meeting is a political act in itself"- Daniel Goleman
- political pressure
- a political machine
- political office
- political policy
- adjective of or relating to your views about social relationships involving authority or power
- political opinions
- adjective satellite of so extreme a degree or extent
- such weeping
- so much weeping
- such a help
- such grief
- never dreamed of such beauty
- adverb to so extreme a degree
- he is such a baby
- Such rich people!
- adjective at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- early morning
- an early warning
- early diagnosis
- an early death
- took early retirement
- an early spring
- early varieties of peas and tomatoes mature before most standard varieties
- adjective being or occurring at an early stage of development
- in an early stage
- early forms of life
- early man
- an early computer
- noun a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- he is one of the greats of American music
- adjective satellite relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- a great juicy steak
- a great multitude
- the great auk
- a great old oak
- a great ocean liner
- a great delay
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!