tipsiness: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by tipsiness & Words describing tipsiness
- verb cause to become sober
- A sobering thought
- verb become more realistic
- After thinking about the potential consequences of his plan, he sobered up
- noun a deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- verb pay no attention to, disrespect
- She cold-shouldered her ex-fiance
Jacob saw the angels of God come against him. Tyndale.
- noun a general officer of the highest rank
- noun the head of a religious order or congregation
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!