Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
timpanist: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by timpanist & Words describing timpanist
- noun the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated
- noun the educator who has executive authority for a school
head; school principal; head teacher.
- she sent unruly pupils to see the principal
- noun a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
drama; dramatic play.
- he wrote several plays but only one was produced on Broadway
- noun a theatrical performance of a drama
- the play lasted two hours
- noun benefit
- for your own good
- what's the good of worrying?
- noun moral excellence or admirableness
- there is much good to be found in people
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!