Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
thimphu: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by thimphu & Words describing thimphu
- noun a landlocked principality in the Himalayas to the northeast of India
Kingdom of Bhutan.
- noun assets available for use in the production of further assets
- noun wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- noun a long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river
- verb move towards
go up; come near; draw near; draw close; come on; approach.
- We were approaching our destination
- They are drawing near
- The enemy army came nearer and nearer
- adjective not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- near neighbors
- in the near future
- they are near equals
- his nearest approach to success
- a very near thing
- a near hit by the bomb
- she was near tears
- she was close to tears
- had a close call
- adverb in the interval
- dancing all the dances with little rest between
- adverb in between
- two houses with a tree between
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!