theologist: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by theologist & Words describing theologist
- noun the act of liberating someone or something
- noun the attempt to achieve equal rights or status
- she worked for women's liberation
- noun a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to males or to objects classified as male
- adjective of grammatical gender
- adjective satellite relevant and appropriate
- he asks questions that are germane and central to the issue
- adjective following the teachings or manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus Christ
- noun a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination
- noun the military forces of a nation
armed forces; armed services; military machine; war machine.
- their military is the largest in the region
- the military machine is the same one we faced in 1991 but now it is weaker
- adjective of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
- military law
- adjective satellite having or showing profound knowledge
- a learned jurist
- an erudite professor
- verb gain knowledge or skills
acquire; larn; learn.
- She learned dancing from her sister
- I learned Sanskrit
- Children acquire language at an amazing rate
- adjective showing intellectual penetration or emotional depth
- the differences are profound
- a profound insight
- a profound book
- a profound mind
- profound contempt
- profound regret
- adjective satellite of the greatest intensity; complete
- a profound silence
- a state of profound shock
- adjective satellite widely known and esteemed
renowned; illustrious; famed; celebrated; notable; famous; far-famed.
- a famous actor
- a celebrated musician
- a famed scientist
- an illustrious judge
- a notable historian
- a renowned painter
- verb make mention of
note; mention; remark; observe.
- She observed that his presentation took up too much time
- They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing
- noun a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- he is one of the greats of American music
- adjective satellite relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- a great juicy steak
- a great multitude
- the great auk
- a great old oak
- a great ocean liner
- a great delay
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!