temptresses: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by temptresses & Words describing temptresses
- adjective tending to entice into a desired action or state
Whose daughter art thou? tell me, I pray thee. Gen. xxiv. 23.
The question whose solution I require. Dryden.
- adjective of or relating to or characterized by sexuality
- sexual orientation
- sexual distinctions
- adjective having or involving sex
- sexual reproduction
- sexual spores
- noun morally objectionable behavior
iniquity; wickedness; immorality.
- noun that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
- the evil that men do lives after them
- adjective satellite being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- alien customs
- exotic plants in a greenhouse
- exotic cuisine
- adjective satellite strikingly strange or unusual
- an exotic hair style
- protons, neutrons, electrons and all their exotic variants
- the exotic landscape of a dead planet
- adjective morally bad in principle or practice
- adjective satellite having committed unrighteous acts
- a sinful person
- adjective involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm
- a dangerous criminal
- a dangerous bridge
- unemployment reached dangerous proportions
- adjective satellite causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
grievous; life-threatening; severe; serious; grave.
- a dangerous operation
- a grave situation
- a grave illness
- grievous bodily harm
- a serious wound
- a serious turn of events
- a severe case of pneumonia
- a life-threatening disease
- noun an animal that produces gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes (spermatozoa)
- noun a person who belongs to the sex that can have babies
- adjective delighting the senses or exciting intellectual or emotional admiration
- a beautiful child
- beautiful country
- a beautiful painting
- a beautiful theory
- a beautiful party
- adjective satellite (of weather) highly enjoyable
- what a beautiful day
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
II; deuce; 2.
- noun one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- noun any immature animal
- noun United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- noun the state or fact of existing
- a point of view gradually coming into being
- laws in existence for centuries
- noun a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
deuce-ace; trio; triplet; tercet; tierce; troika; trey; 3; ternion; trine; ternary; triad; threesome; leash; III; trinity; terzetto.
- noun one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!